Tuesday, July 7, 2009

What is This all about?

I was watching the Family Guy episode where Peter gets the job at the TV Station doing the segment called "You Know What Grinds My Gears?" and then all of a sudden it came to me. A few people I know have been writing blogs on very specific topics. I would do this as well if it wasn’t for the fact that I probably have A.D.D. and it multiplies whenever I’m in front of my laptop. I’m actually trying to not talk to anyone while writing this and I’m failing miserably. But this is the world we live in. A world where multitasking is an everyday fact of life that has reduced our collective attention spans to that of a coked up 3 year old with a baseball bat in a playground. But I digress.

I am writing this blog as a way to invite discourse on topics that I feel warrant conversation and to express my PERSONAL OPINION which is unique and exclusive. The views expressed in this blog are my own. I have always felt it is infinitely more entertaining to discuss things you dislike rather than the myriad of things you might sorta kinda maybe like. This is why my blog is about shit that I don’t like. And there is a shitload of shit that I don’t like so this blog is like the song that doesn’t end remixed by the Diddy All-Stars. CAN’T STOP WON’T STOP. TAKE THAT TAKE THAT.

For those of you who may not know me, I shall give you a brief description of me. I’m currently 24 years of age, New Yorker born and raised. I like women, drinking, eating good food and rock music. I'm an atheist. I'm a huge soccer and basketball fan. I dislike cheese and a myriad of other things which is why we are here. So let's get started.

2 comments: